• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SX a exercise.. serious question

gtrb26dett

Hi all I'm just curious do you think sx is better at burning love handles and making your ass toned then say going for a ran?

I mean if you are actually doing all the work and amking yourself get a sweat from it.

How many calories do you think you burn?

I have noticed for one week I got really sore legs / arms / ass and actually looked like a lost weight. When I stopped I put on weight. Now it actually motivates me to do it a lot more.

What do other people think?

There was something very similar to what your talking about on TV a while ago but their results said that its does not burn as many calories as a short run nor does it improve muscle tone. Doing it in excess depending on your position can cause arthritis in your hip joints and a few other things. The weight you lose would be from the sweat and not from burning calories.

But hey if it works for you then keep it up. Just make sure your "training partner" is as keen as you. Im sure he will be keen to help you acheive your goals :p

Hi all I'm just curious do you think sx is better at burning love handles and making your ass toned then say going for a ran?

I mean if you are actually doing all the work and amking yourself get a sweat from it.

I have noticed for one week I got really sore legs / arms / ass and actually looked like a lost weight. When I stopped I put on weight. Now it actually motivates me to do it a lot more.

ABSOLUTELY!

Do it more! nuff said.

lol no doubt its fun, but i wouldnt use it as a sole source of exercise..lol..

also, posting this was sure to get some flames burning and some tongues wagging..lol..

It only works well if you combine it with Fadi's HFT - High Frequency Training - principle. I believe he recommends 3-5 times a day.

Tell your BF that he owes all of us here a drink for giving you these advices.

hmm sex is a great exercise, and the end result is usually great.

And the best part is that the more you do it the better it gets, the longer your training partner lasts, so the longer the exercise gets, great for fitness, in most cases you will get a really good HIIT training from it, unless you are really fit,

HIIT training also helps to prolong the exercise, fast, fast, fast fast, slowwwwwwwww, fast, fast, fast, fast, slooooooooowwwwww, lol

dont forget to work on flexibility, and other plyometric assistant work, a strong core, and legs will allow you to try new exercises..

No man will ever say no. Even if its true. Although its not true you totally loose weight from S.E.X. aka boning