• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MP.4 conversion Software - All IT Nerds.

k_21

Guys/ Gals,

I have a heap of DVD's (all legal) that I
would like to down load on to my iPod.

Been looking for software (free obviously)
on the net that can rip my cd's to a MP.4
format. No luck yet.

Does anyone on here know of any software
that can do this for me?

Any help is appreciated.

Devante.

Thanks for both of you guys.

By the way can either of these recommended
programs 'rip' DVD's and convert into .mp4?

That is to say if I buy a DVD let's say from
the shop and want to transport it on to my iPod
for watching at the gym while doing my cardio
sessions?

Thanks.

With handbrake you can convert from dvd's directly, dvd folders and normal video files. It has options to convert to different ipod video file types.

I second handbrake, I used it to convert divx's for use on my iPhone will travelling, worked a charm very easy to use.

Here it is: mp4-converter.info
MP4 Converter is the quickest conversion software I've used. It works for all video/music file formats that copmuter can replay! No adware, no watermarks, no viruses in MP4-Converter. It works amazing:)