• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Member of the Month

We've decided that we need to start recognizing some of the great members that have contributed to this wonderful site that makes it what it is today. As i have said many times i just pay the bills it is you guys and girls that make the forum so as a result we have decided that it is time to hold the first "Member of the Month" Contest!

So how will it work i hear you ask?
We are looking for you guys out there to nominate the people that you think deserve to be on the ballot for the first member of the month contest. Based on
  • Quality of posts
  • knowledge is a plus, but is not required
  • Overall attitude, personality, etc. (Example: is this member friendly to new members? Do they welcome new members? etc.)
To submit your vote send a pm to me (Admin). I'll count up the name and
if there is a clear leader that person will get the award. If it looks like a close race, a poll will be created where everyone will be able to vote on.

Winners will receive the following:
  • An italicized username, to help identify you as a MOTM. You will keep this effect for the remainder of your membership, unless you choose to return to the normal effect after one month.
  • You will receive the title of Member of the Month, that will appear under your name beside your post
  • We might add more perks as we think of them..

When does this begin?
It will begin today June 2nd. With the first winner will be announced on or about July 1st.

If you have any questions or comments, just let us know!

We are looking for nominees that are NOT staff members - the staff here do a great job of contributing, but we don't need any additional recognition. This is for you guys and girls of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

So... lets hear some names! PM the names to me

We need a Sponsor to donate a prize, maybe a small tub or protein or something similar.

Started today , already gotten a few pms just minutes after this thread was made

Great idea, it would be nice to say thankyou to the admins somehow though. Shrek and Fadi do great jobs. I've already certainly learnt alot of these guys after a short period of time.

Gareer

Both invaluable IMO. Markos gets me strong, Fadi gets me healthy :)
Posted via Mobile Device

wow what a great start already have quite a few entries , keep em coming peeps

What ever happened to her? Did she end up getting chopped up into little pieces by some guy wearing a nappy she met off the internet? Or was it a troll all along?