• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I bring you the Squat Dip

haz

yesterday for some reason while attempting a PB squat i chose to also attempt a PB dip. as you can see I was successful.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pVDBCLORDIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pVDBCLORDIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

just spat water all over my keyboard and water, my sisters clueless at what i just did...

omg thats gold

jokes aside, hope you're alright and didn't injure yourself, what was the urge to 'dip' the bar up?

props for unloading the video, love the effort mate :D

i have no idea why my hands left the bar. they just did. i might have to take the bars out next time so i don't do it.

no serious injury, just a very painful bruise on my spine. lol.

i have no idea why my hands left the bar. they just did. i might have to take the bars out next time so i don't do it.

no serious injury, just a very painful bruise on my spine. lol.

lol your mate was laughing at you at 0:11 seconds, thank god the bar didn't roll off your back.

if you take off the safety pins, well, isn't that the point of having safety pins?

take care bro ;)

mate your lucky, that could've turned into a pretty bad injury. I'm glad to hear you're ok. I'll be honest, i've never seen anything like that before!! It may even go viral!! It could even pop up on bodybuilding.com

Natural reaction to put your hands behind you when you feel you may fall backwards, you just seem to have forgotten that 140kg barbell on your shoulders. Classic, I love the balancing though, didn't even drop the bar.

Lol, good effort mate.

If you get stuck, drop down and forwards and the safety pins will catch the barbell for you.

nice work and a standing ovation from the dog too..have a chat to Markos to see the squat dip can be included in the wilks total...

It made me laugh...but don't take that as disrespect, just been there. Keep up the good work.

if i had to do one exercise on a desert island it would be the squat dip.

i posted it for a laugh. it was a weird thing, never have i ever thought of using my hands to do that, but for some reason i did. i liked how quickly and accurately my hand found the pins.

I'm not sure there's too many people out there that can say:-
"I squatted 140kgs with no hands" or
"I do dips with 140Kgs of added weight"

LOL