• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doco watch

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Im going to post docos here that are a good watch for the health orientated..

Ill start it off with

[YOUTUBE]_6-A0iHSdcA[/YOUTUBE]

What's those other ones you said awile back? I've only just got my 120gig download back :)
Posted via Mobile Device

So for someone thin or fat, the reason for their weight was because of their eating habits before adolesence.
There is still ALOT of questions still to be answered from that doco.

So for someone thin or fat, the reason for their weight was because of their eating habits before adolesence.
There is still ALOT of questions still to be answered from that doco.

Well one thing to think about is leptin (formone from fat tissue) decreases oestrogen inhibition...

But we all know this.. Then increased oestrogen leads to more fat stores = more decreased inhibiton due to more leptin.. Leading to increased SHBG from the liver binding to testosterone rendering it useless...

Then add in other factors such as alcohol and effects on the liver you end up backlogged with oestrogen low tetsosterone and that = fat and obese and in a vicious cycle...

Blames your parents... Look at my other thread regarding genes.

so i should be completely healthy to have healthy children, what if im fine but the missus isnt?

Depends on what you mean by fine and isnt...

You can have active genes you dont even know about... They could of been because 4 generations ago xxx relative came into contact with xxx poison and blah blah blah..

There are so many variables. Live the best you can thats all that matters only worry about what you can control and that is your life and to an extent your mrs life...

Unhealthy people have healthy children all the time. Im not saying if u eat mcdonalds omfg ur children will be born with 3 heads. This is an evolutionary change. But have obese parents and look at the kids, anxiety/depression/ocd ect all run in fmailies because they have abnormal genes somewhere so if you have those problems or your dad does ect chances are so will your kids if the cirucmstances are right i.e bad nutrition over period of time problems will emerge.

[YOUTUBE]OEPRoMGidNE[/YOUTUBE]

"Dying to have known"

Yep diet has nothing to do with cancer survival.. That DR said it himself..

[YOUTUBE]r4DOQ6Xhqss[/YOUTUBE]

"Food Matters"

[YOUTUBE]5eKYyD14d_0[/YOUTUBE]

"Food Inc"

[youtube]3tI1UEPrYkE[/youtube]

"Change your brain change your life"

[youtube]-n-gA0wvi84[/youtube]

"Sweet Misery - Aspartame"

[youtube]S8kgJfw699E[/youtube]

Cant remember what this is off its off one of them...

Last edited: