• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bolton 432.5kg raw deadlift

TGM

Thought there would already be a thread about this:

[YOUTUBE]scsiEkEGHG4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
That beats KK's by 2.5kg, although KK wont wear a belt.

Phenomenal stuff, these 2 are freaks

I thought KK wears a belt during training but not when he lifts in comp. He wears the belt very high up though for thoracic support, because of his rounded upperback lifting style.

I read an interview with him where he said that he doesn't benefit from a belt DLing his max, but feels that a sumo puller would. Don't think he's personally against the belt.

I would rather KK's body as well :)

Both terrific athletes.

That is insane that lift looked easy for him..

Bolton did that with ease. KK is a monster I love his super fast walk in and his rounded back lifting posture.

I just read a 6 page interview with KK in the current Power magazine, he does not wear a belt at all when he deadlifts.

Everybody tat is interested in raw strength should read this interview.

Any Bolton is possibly the greatest deadlifter in history though, raw or equipped.

KK wants to lift with AB and BM without a belt though, that would be something to see. KK rates Benedict Magnusson the better of the 2 compared with Andy.

KK deadlifted 215kg@ 72.5kg and 15yo

I just read a 6 page interview with KK in the current Power magazine, he does not wear a belt at all when he deadlifts.

Everybody tat is interested in raw strength should read this interview.

Any Bolton is possibly the greatest deadlifter in history though, raw or equipped.

KK wants to lift with AB and BM without a belt though, that would be something to see. KK rates Benedict Magnusson the better of the 2 compared with Andy.

KK deadlifted 215kg@ 72.5kg and 15yo

Is the mag Called Power Magazine?

KK also squats in a belt, deadlifts are one of those exercises where some people get a lot out of a belt and some people dont.

Yep, I think it may be subscription only in Oz. I get it sent from the States.

moz-screenshot-4.png

Konstantins Konstantinovs graces the next cover of POWER! The strongest RAW deadlifter on the planet, KK talks exclusively to POWER about his training, his goals and if he will be coming to the US to compete in the 2011 Andy Bolton Deadlift Challenge. Also in this issue: Donnie Thompson discusses how to “Trick” your body out of pain, Matt Wenning discusses his training philosophy and Dan Harrison talks Strongman. Plus, you can “Get to Know” Karl Gillingham and much more! http://www.thepowermagazine.com/subscribe.html
Power-CoverMar.jpg

http://www.thepowermagazine.com/subscribe.html
kk_cover2.png

Oli is correct, there is a pic of him squatting in a belt in the mag. He also benches 230kg close grip bare chested for reps.

There is a huge deadlift comp next year where all the best deadlifters in the world will be taking on Andy Bolton - I will try and find some info about it! - will be great!

KK is the man! "I WANNNNNA HOLD IT!!!!"

KK speaks about the comp, he wont go unless they lift with no belt.

He said he'll take on Andy in the gym with no belt if he wants.

If KK decides to go to the WPC Raw Worlds in Idaho in September, I may get to meet him. I just got an email back from WPC saying Max has qualified to go, I just need to work out funding. AK have already said they'll chip in.

Started in gymnastics at age 6. Also did judo and wrestling.

At the age of 11 he did 42 chins. There is a YouTube vid of him doing 55 chins at 1,000,000kg bodyweight.

He started powerlifting at 15.

1,000,000kg bodyweight.

Yep I'm gunna say that is pretty close to accurate :eek: He is a monster. I hope that skinny kid got out of the way in that pic you posted, he may have been brushed slightly and slammed through the wall.