• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw Powerlifting Classifiaction Standards

Bw 80.6 (177) 181lb class

squat 145
bench 102.5
dead 195

total 452.5 (975lbs)

class III :(

I looked at the top section and was like **** yeh, i'm ellite.

Then realized that was the female section..... If only I had a uterus :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah thats not right.

I gave myself a minor quad strain on the 210 but still made the lift.

I took 220 but felt it pull on the way down and aborted the lift.

Wow. Some M. Middleton is kicking my ass in the 90kg juniors category with a 690kg total.

Thats Matty bro - he is a freak of nature lol.

Trains at PowerSports - one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet - very down to earth - but strong as all ****!

He is down to 75's for this yr mate!

Thats Matty bro - he is a freak of nature lol.

Trains at PowerSports - one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet - very down to earth - but strong as all ****!

He is down to 75's for this yr mate!

i noticed - seems to have shaved a lot off his total though.

He came in at 71 at last comp - so he has dropped 20kgs which will really F up your squat + knee wraps are not allowed this yr which if worn currently can give you 10-20kgs.

In the 75 at nats he will prob weigh around 71-73 and go 140/220-230/275-280 - which really in total will make him "stronger" than he was.

He was only telling me last night that he has not felt so strong now since last year.

Matt is the kinda guy that if he says he will hit a number 95% of the time he will do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does larger numbers than above at the nationals - after albury we planned out the few months till the nats and he is right on track.

That sucks, i have to lift with the roid heads on that website it said raw is 100% drug free...