• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official results from RAW PL-members only

PTC

We have other record boards on here, I'm not a fan of unsupervised lifting boards. We finally have members on here competing at powerlifting, sans equipment. That means only a belt is allowed, no wraps or suits of any kind.

Currently Powerlifting Australia dont have an official raw division, when and if they ever add one, we can include their lifts.

I will keep updated records of ausbb members at CAPO powerlifting meets.

Mods can make this a sticky if they want.

Scott (sticky) --------- 80.6kg - - SQ:145kg --- BP:102.5kg - DL:195kg ----- T: 442.5kg - QLD State Titles 2010
Blake (BHA) ----------- 63.7kg -- SQ:120kg --- BP:90kg ---- DL: 190kg ----- T: 400kg --- NSW State Titles 2010
Nick (NPR) -------------107kg - --SQ: 210kg ---BP:145kg ----DL: 260kg -----T: 615kg ----Vic State Titles 2010
James (monkeyman)-- 105kg - --SQ:130kg --- BP:85kg ----- DL:185kg - ---T: 400kg ----Vic State Titles 2010
Kelly (kellykinez)-------- 79kg -- SQ:170kg - --BP:145kg ---- DL:250kg -----T:565kg --- -Vic State Titles 2010
Annie (Annie)------------71kg---SQ:85kg------BP:63.5kg----DL:130kg------T:278.5kg---Vic State Titles 2010
Dimi (dim)----------------82kg---SQ:105kg----BP:65kg------DL:135kg------T:305kg-----VIC State Titles 2010
Alvin(amac38)-----------81kg---SQ:165kg-----BP:82.5kg---DL:175kg-------T:422.5kg---WA State Titles 2010
Paulie(paulie)------------83kg---SQ:150kg-----BP:110kg----DL:150kg-------T:410kg-----WA State Titles 2010

Last edited:
CAPO QLD State Titles

Junior 85kg division

Scott (sticky) 80.6kg - SQ:145kg - BP:102.5kg - DL:195kg T: 442.5kg

At the time of these lifts, they are all National Junior Records.

Well done Scott, this is a great result at your very first comp.

Blake has joined the forums. Blake has competed at PTC before, he is from Canberra. At his first CAPO State titles last month, he set the National Records in the 67.5kg Teenage class and Open class.

Blake (BHA) 63.7kg SQ:120kg BP:90kg DL: 190kg T: 400kg

Blake will be competing at the Nationals in August as well. He trains at PowerSports with Joel in Canberra

Welcome big fella.

Last edited:
That is an awesome deadlift mate, only 1.1kg of triple bodyweight!
Posted via Mobile Device

Young Alvin is our newest member on the list, and he did it in grand style with a double bodyweight squat in competition, well done Chipmunk

Double body weight squat, good stuff mate!
Nats are going to be big :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Young Alvin is our newest member on the list, and he did it in grand style with a double bodyweight squat in competition, well done Chipmunk

lol cheers!

i also did it in not-so-grand style by benching 82.5kg. That was the weakest men's bench press of the day! hahahaha :rolleyes:

Double body weight squat, good stuff mate!
Nats are going to be big :)

Thanks Sticky, you did pretty well yourself at a first meet.

I'm not sure if I'm actually invited to Nats, Markos says i am but we'll see what Henry says (Head of WA CAPO). Even if i do, I don't know if i can make it and whether my parents will allow me.

Nevertheless, I'll still be in the iron game :cool:

Your DEFINITELY in Chipmunk, Paul is the National President, there are no qualifying totals set yet as the category is new.

So, do we get an invite via Email, or do we just rock up? I have still heard nothing about how it works :(

Okay, first you need to join CAPO. You can download an entry form from their downloads link on theire website

Then go to their website and download a generic entry form.

Fill it out, attach your entry fee, take it to a mail box, mail it, please use an envelope with an address

Downloads

Yeh, I knew that :)

I emailed Paul The other day, he said he will put more info up on the CAPO forum within the next few weeks.

Hi Sticky, I think it was you that PM'ed me. I cant read it until I have 10 posts lol, so bare with me :)