• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vaccinations

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Some info so to help people make informed decisions..

Included is a chart of vaccines on the downfall before the use of vaccines..
In 1976, Dr. Salk, creator of the killed-virus (polio) vaccine, testified than the live-virus (Sabin oral) vaccine had been "the principle if not sole cause" of all reported polio cases in the United States since 1961... According to CDC (Centers for Disease Control) figures, from 1980 through 1989, every case of polio contracted within the United States was caused by the vaccine.

"The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger."--Dr Buchwald, M.D.
"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles occured before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

graph.gif

More info located here

DoctorYourself.com - Vaccinations

DoctorYourself.com - Vaccinations II

There is a movie you can find on the net Vaccination The hidden truth 1998, and australian vhs about to watch it now..

There is also a scientist who studies this specifically that i am going to be seeing next month and will post more info then.

Last edited:
I just got $1000 worth of vaccinations to go to Africa.

You can try going without them n00bs, but no way would I skimp on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

1. i never want to go to africa, EVER!!! :p
2. Im my sisters newphews just got swine flu vaccination and had to be hospitalised from side effects...

My 1st memory was one of been vaccinated against poleo i think

I was pissed off and very angry, was hitting the nurse, got held down though. remember it like yesterday.

1st time and last time i get vaccinated, im a hell of alot bigger, angrier and stronger now then when i was 2

I've had all the compulsory vaccinations plus others my whole life. No side effects and a full bill of health!

Results speak for themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

You dont know if you ahve a full bill of health..

If by full bill of health you mean your pathology results are all within range vlaues and you have no obvious disease or ailments then perhaps.

But what about the long term affects on dna, and effects on your children or childrens children.. No one can can tell you for a definitive fact that what happens in the future will be safe. Say your great grand child has autism... Obviously you wont be around and no human being lives long enough to worry about proper long terms affects of anything we do...

So your defenition of they are fine and safe just doesnt cut it im afraid.

I never said fine and safe.

Don't jump the gun n00bs. I love the fact you have such strong convictions, but you have to settle down a bit. Don't assume things people haven't said and don't assume you are always right.

I'm not arguing against you, just stating that I have my vaccines and am healthy.

I threw the "results speak for themselves" comment because it is something you have mentioned before. I believe your point was about studies and their support of theories for diets and training to achieve certain results, but you questioned the theory and studies compared to your results.

The same logic can be applied - just a thought, not an argument.

I never said fine and safe.

Don't jump the gun n00bs. I love the fact you have such strong convictions, but you have to settle down a bit. Don't assume things people haven't said and don't assume you are always right.

I'm not arguing against you, just stating that I have my vaccines and am healthy.

I threw the "results speak for themselves" comment because it is something you have mentioned before. I believe your point was about studies and their support of theories for diets and training to achieve certain results, but you questioned the theory and studies compared to your results.

The same logic can be applied - just a thought, not an argument.

Settle down? Why does everyone think im ranting and raving, im simply communicating here :confused:

In regards with studies you have to look at was the right question asked and was it answered correctly...

Lets look at an example, All the time people do studies on micronutrient values of frozen veggies versus fresh, and fresh vrs organic. Generaly they say the micronutrient value of all 3 are the same...

But that is not why people eat organic or fresh. They eat fresh because of the enzymes present and they eat organic because of the lack of pest/fungicides... So the study was flawed from the beggining because it didnt ask the right quesiton and the answer that was givin was an illusion from the main topic..

That is just an example.

Im not doubting that you are probably a very healthy individual its just we as human beings simply do not know the FUTURE results of microwaves, gmo foods, mobile phones, and vaccines...

No one will ever live long enough to do the studies needed.

When i have more links and info i will post up.

All im simply trying to do is to get people to challenge their own thoughts/reasons/ and feelings towards certian matters so they can derive at an educated destination, if that makes people feel like im having a go at them so be it.. Im doing it with only good intentions in my heart.

how can pumping random crap directly into your viens be a good thing. You dont hear much anout people having negative reactions to vacines but im sure there are plenty.

I just read that they put mercury in most of the swine flu vaccines how safe is that!

Last edited:
On Monday May 24, the British Medical Association banned Dr. Andrew Wakefield from practicing medicine in his native Britain. Dr. Wakefield is the doctor whose research linked the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine to autism.