• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where did you meet your partner?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I met mine at work , we doing night shift I was always tired and grumpy, whenever i walked past her workstation she would tease/flirt with me , after awhile we got talking a long weekend was coming up so asked if she wanted to go to the movies. And here we are now talkng about having kids and marriage

My wife was once a customer when I worked at a service station. She used to come and fill up every Sunday when she visited her family. Now nearly 8 years later...
Posted via Mobile Device

21 years ago in Egypt. My wife Nada traveled to Alexandria from Lebanon and was visiting her mum's side of the family and I traveled from Sydney to Cairo to visit my step mum's family. Liked what I saw and heard (and still love what I see and hear), so here we are 21 years later and 4 girls to show for our life's journey together...

Fadi.

Last edited:
met mine on the train..

- There were no other seats left on the way to work
- So she sat next to me and we struck up a conversation
- I never wanted that train ride to end

10 years later here we are married.

Fate you say? HELL YEAH!!

I downloaded a trivial app called zoosk on facebook for shits and giggles... Searched random photos till i found the hottest piece of ass i could and sent her a message.. Its been 2 years tomorrow :)

I downloaded a trivial app called zoosk on facebook for shits and giggles... Searched random photos till i found the hottest piece of ass i could and sent her a message.. Its been 2 years tomorrow :)

LOL your kidding and that worked?
(if so im telling some of my mates)

Then again..
Well who could resist u noobs your a strong mofo!!

LOL your kidding and that worked?
(if so im telling some of my mates)

Then again..
Well who could resist u noobs your a strong mofo!!

Haha thanks mate,

Yes im deadly serious it worked!

What do you find in pubs and clubs / drunk tarts

What do you find online / normal (most of the time we hope) shy innocent girls.

I know where i would rather be looking...

What do you find online / normal (most of the time we hope) shy innocent girls.

I am pretty sure that is the same line stalkers use for their reason to be on the internet.

I am pretty sure that is the same line stalkers use for their reason to be on the internet.

pedobear.jpg

I met my wife at the gym about 4 years ago.
She was the administration chick, and I was the meathead that spent 3 months convincing her to go out with me, only to get shut down every time!

Finally her mum told her to take a chance, and here we are. Hooked up in 06, engaged 07, married 08.

I was looking for a share house, and My Girl was one of the house mates of 5. She was a chef, I'd get home from clubbing just as she would get home from work, sit down and get stuck into a bottle of wild turkey or something together.

10 years later, married 3 years and traveled to 25 countries together and she even puts up with my 'silly gym stuff' and my 'stupid bloody diet' .. her words.

Your wife is/was a japanese school girl and you are a big bear Ceffo?

Interesting combination.

I met my girl in high school. We dated for a while, then split up. We broken up for a few years but would still see each other occasionally through mutual friends and such. Then we started seeing more and more of each other and gto back together.

Last edited:
A Sydney woman has vanished after going to see two men she met on Facebook.
Police have appealed for help to find 18-year-old Nona Belomesoff, who left her home in Cecil Hills in Sydney's west on Wednesday at 10am.
It's believed she spoke to the men on Facebook because they shared similar interests. They arranged to meet at Leumeah Railway Station and Nona planned to return home the next day.
Police said they have spoken to one of the men who said he did not know where she was.
"[Nona's] family have told police that it is completely out of character for her not to return home or contact them," police said in a statement.
"Police also have serious concerns for her welfare and have commenced an investigation into her disappearance."
Nona is described as 152cm tall with a solid build. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and carrying a small bag.
Anyone with information should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

NSW teen vanishes after Facebook meet

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=9698974c9a4afdf535e5912a7dfb662e&q=Nona%20Belomesoff&init=quick&ref=search_preload#!/profile.php?id=770115337&ref=search&sid=100000610686681.3584219002..1

I met mine at a party. I had a missus at the time. The chick that I was with, was a complete nutcase.
I saw my current missus sitting by her self, so I went over for a chat. She was 15 at the time, just got her braces off and made me scratch her teeth to feel the glue :p
She is the BEST girl on the planet, and I'm definatly punching well above my weight :)

Been with her for 5.5 years now, and I'll keep her for a bit longer haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sticky were you 16 or 17 at the time you cradle snatcher?

I like the description of the ex 'nutcase', I hope you ran as fast as possible from her. I hope she did not see you talking to your, now, girlfriend could have been dangerous.

First rule of meeting someone off the net , do it at a public place in a nuetral zone where there will be lots of people around
2nd rule tell people where you are goijng and what time you will be back, don't say "i'll be back tomorrow "