• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your favourite bulking snack

Big Dog

When I bulk I go hard on a few foods but always end up sick of them before too long. I have done the aldi foods snacks

tuna - $1 for 185 grams
creamed rice - $1/420 grams
corn kernals - $1/400 grams
quick flavoured pasta - $1/packet
quick flavoured rice - $3/packet

Would like some new ideas for bulking snacks, what do you eat?

This is a good snack:

about 100-150g peanut butter in a bowl, with 2-3-4 tablespoons of honey, put it in the micro for 40-50 secs - mix all together then add around a cup of oats and a scoop of choc protein and mix it all together - I normally eat it straight away or you can stick it in the fridge for a while!

Turkey burgers

i make my own patties (turkey's a very good source of protien)
with nice light swiss cheese slice and a avacardo spread over a wholemeal bun and lots of salad.

I use avacardo as aspread on breads instead of marg or butter