• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max, Blakes and Matt Aussie records

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Hey guys - just saw on the CAPO website they have updated the site - Saw Max's (PTC) lifts were up and Blake and Matts Lifts (PowerSports) were up!

Teens: (M.Markopoulos, B. Hanson)

Teenage Men Raw

Juniors: (M.Middleton)

Junior Men Raw

Cheers!

Nice.

Who is A. Kingsley? VERY strong teenager in the 100kg class.

Did you guys see this kid compete in Albury?

Nice.

Who is A. Kingsley? VERY strong teenager in the 100kg class.

Did you guys see this kid compete in Albury?

Yea he was a very impressive lifter, I think he was from Syd - big solid 19 yr old - I was very impressed with him.

I think he may also do bodybuilding.

DAM, I'm in jnr men/82.5kgmy bench is only 97.5kg. Oh well, props to C. Hall.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nico from PTC will be competing in that class Scott.

The records are 130/100/185

Next week Nico will go 160/130/230 or there abouts

Lol, which weight classes won't the PTC banner own Markos??

All this talk makes me want to compete next year.

Haha ****.

At least I get a shot at holding 2 records for a week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Comps are different fellas.

A very strong guy said, every lift you make in a comp is a PB, he doesnt rate gym lifts at all. After seeing what happened to Max at NSW, I totally agree with him.

All my guys will now be using what they do at the States as their PB, and set their program accordingly.

Train harder? lol...nah man do your best put the best numbers up you can and have a good day!

Focus yourself and smash it!

They used to have State Records, Nina has 6 certificates that says so lol

They dont appear anywhere any more though.

I wouldnt be so quick to think that anybody from PTC will break any of your records or even set any. There could be 40 lifters at the Vics, who knows whose coming or what they'll lift. Many lifters BOMB at comps.

You'll beat all your lifts at Nats, then add 20-40kg to each lift at next years States in QLD. Do that for a few years and you'll be a monster.