• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weightlifting Video's (yourselves, avoid randoms)

PowerBuilder

[YOUTUBE]YMcLCxONguw[/YOUTUBE]

here's me doing a 62.5kg split jerk from the racks. I've recently noticed that my right foot, at the bottom of the screen actualy curves in juuust a bit. This is something i'm working on a lot, in terms of trying to prevent it.

Others feel free to post yourself doing things like pulls, shrugs, full cleans, snatches, snatch balances &/or jerks as well as other related weightlifting lifts!

Not me but someone from this forum.

[YOUTUBE]PfJrKOs4JZI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]nNwVZ_MWBvI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ABO3ICll2RE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've recently noticed that my right foot, at the bottom of the screen actualy curves in juuust a bit. This is something i'm working on a lot, in terms of trying to prevent it.

That's the idea PB, leave as is Mr. Natural :)!

In other words "juuust a bit" is where it's at Champ; well done. By doing so, you lock up the front foot and prevent it (and your whole body) from slipping away...

Just work on exploding the weight off your chest through an awesome leg drive, that's all you've got to be thinking about, period.

img.292981_t.jpg

Img214046865.jpg

OlympicWeightlifting.jpg

bulgarian-weightlifting2.jpg

Weightlifting.jpg

Fadi.

Last edited:
**** i just realised that was almsot body weight..

Such a nugget little **** arnt you ghosty lol..

:p but he would be getting stronger, He looks very lean, must be blessed and cursed at the same time with high thyroid activity!

a reminder on how to post youtube videos

Youtube
You will find many great videos that you may wish to share from youtube ,
click this button in the toolbar
youtube.gif
which will automatically insert the bbcode for you then just place the code between the youtube tags

there is no need to use the whole youtube url all you need is that part that comes at the end the coding consisting of a jumble of letters

eg: YouTube - Michael Jackson Will You Be There all you need to post is this part PvYygjcMDdQ

Filmed this today during training. The main focus for today was getting my starting position right. The concept of today was that if my starting position is awful, my finishing position will be aweful. If i consistently get my starting position right, i'll (in theory) consistently pull right!!!

[YOUTUBE]80gpii7oNig[/YOUTUBE]
50kg high pull