• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WWe/WCW/TNA/AWA

WWF, does that still exist? I used to watch that. I assume these acronyms you posted have something to do with wresting?

I used to watch it. Been to a live show when they went to melbourne. More of a theatre than anything else.

Most watchers are switching to the UFC.

a number of years ago the wwf changed its name to wwe due to a legal dispute with the nature fund World Wildlife Fund

WCW is world championshop wrestling
TNA does not mean Tits and Ass but Total non-stop action
AWA is Australian Wrestling Association

I went to the wrestling when they first came out a few years ago , sure it might be theatre but we all watch movies we know that they are fake we know the story line that the good guy always wins in the end but yet we still watch them

TNA does not mean Tits and Ass but Total non-stop action

Tit's 'n' Ass, now that's something I could watch. :)

I grew up watching the WWF back in the 80's, and remember how upset I was when my dad told me it was fake!

Didn't watch it for pretty much all my teenage years, but been back in to it a bit in the past 3 years or so. I still prefer WWE, but I do watch TNA quite a bit as it's on 1 HD.

I know it's so fake and scripted, but the athelitism those blokes show is unreal, and they really do get injured.

Check out Rob Terry if you wanna see a big boy!

lol my mum use to watch WWF, and i somtimes watched it when i was bored, but than when i told her it was fake, she stopped watching lol

I mainly watch UFC but the wrestlers pull off some pretty crazy moves and flips considering the size of them. Wrestling is just not as exciting as UFC though.

WWE is crap, UFC is the best stuff on tv, stronger, faster, and meaner then ANY other sport. I would put money on a light weight MMA fighter winning a fight against the biggest baddest footballer any day.

I've been a fan for 25 years.

Yeah, it's fake, but they do get hurt very often.

Met a few of them at the gym years back or shopping at Melbourne Markets.

Edge
Torrie Wilson
Billy Kidman
Michael Cole
Big Bossman
Road Warriors
Scott Steiner
Nathan Jones
Konan etc

I love the UFC too.

Barely watch WWE anymore, partly due to work hours and also partly due to it being quite bland these days.

Only wrestling i've been watching is the Tough Enough series with Stone Cold as the host. TE is bloody hilarious with all the crying and name talking going on.

Barely watch WWE anymore, partly due to work hours and also partly due to it being quite bland these days.

Only wrestling i've been watching is the Tough Enough series with Stone Cold as the host. TE is bloody hilarious with all the crying and name talking going on.

I predicted Andy to win TE lol

Martin would of won if it wasn't for the injury though