• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strongest Teenager in the world

I thought it had to be wrong when I read "only american to snatch 200kg", but no, not even big Shane Hamman accomplished that.

impressive!!!

I wouldnt want to be the gym owner fixing/replacing the bent olympic bars after his been through em :D

i think he'd be natural. from what i saw in the first 10 secs he has a keg for a belly. 250kg squat is huge. how tall/heavy is he?

the guys in the strong man comps have kegs but have admmitted to using AAS. Doesnt mean because u use AAS u dont have a keg :). But lets leave that chestnut alone and congrat the guy at his age for lifting a very impressive amount.

I want to see one day a guy lift a small car over his head and throw it around and i dont care if he is on whale steroids. I love the freaks!!

Irrespective of whether or not he uses, what an effort for any lifter, yet alone someone at 19...

Ok so what`s your answer....?
Generally speaking, when someone asks a question he/she doesn't know the answer, that's why they asked in the first place.

Personally I think he's a roid freak. Based upon his numbers, age and achievements. However, I could care less either way, I don't respect him for his lifts, strength bores me. I respect his effort and dedication to lifting to get to that level.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know if he would.

They say he is going to be 2012 World Weight Lighting Champion so I guess they would test him if he was going to compete.

I can't say for sure if he's natural or not but it is possible. In america they have professional strength coaches in high school and schools have very well equipped gyms. At 19 he could have been training under proper guidance for maybe 5 years (stabbing in the dark, haven't read his history). Include possibly some better than average genetics and athletic ability into the equation, and I don't see why he couldn't be natural.

We've seen what Markos can achieve with guys at PTC in a short time, so imagine if this guy had been training with good coaches for more than a few years.