• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone in syd train at Shire Speed & Strength?

Jman_898

Does anyone in syd train at Shire Speed & Strength?
Just curious as i just signed up there and have my first session tomorrow. :cool:

One of my mates Shorty trained there, said Pete and the gym were excellent.

Isnt Adrian in the same area?

Jman here on the gf's account again lol...
Yeah adrian is right around the corner lol litreally a block away, im still gonna go and have a training sesion or two with him one arvo too, the coach at SSS is Peter, hes a top bloke from first impressions, cant wait for the first session tomorrow :) its at Caringbah, Its a bit out of the way considering i live in pagewood, but theres no proper lifting gyms in the cbd area (yet... im workin on it :) lol) but its deffinately my choice for now :)

Yeah, Peter's a great guy, extremely dedicated.
He's also got some of the most vascular arms I've ever seen, always in top condition year round.

I talk to Peter over FB pretty much every week - great dude - never been to the gym but hopefully find time to visit!

Loves what he does and gives it 100%!

Maybe because it doesn't look like your typical gym.
It's on Captain Cook Drive, 200m up from Taren Point Rd intersection.

Yeah he seems a top guy, im very keen for my first session this morning :)
Thanks once again adrian for letting me pop by yesterday, ill still come round for a training session one arvo mate :) i just decided to join SSS because i feel i need a coach to get my technique spot on, i can only do so much in a mirror with my own expertise (if you can call it that. Lol)
Im sure he would welcome more people to train there so come check it out one day Birch, the exact adress is 84 captain cook dr :)

I was there for a bit, but now I'm preggers, so training less intensely. Coach Peter was always so helpful though, really knew his stuff. We need more places like this in Sydney - after all Sydney is a massive city and Caringbah is not always that close. (Took me about 40 mins one way to get there!)

Too far from me to train regularly but I'd love to go check it out. But its nearly and hour each way from here.