• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weightlifting shoes

PTC

For the guys chasing me for weightlifting shoes.

The Do Win shoes are in stock at PTC.

Rick has given me his stock to sell direct from PTC to save people travelling into town.

They are $130.

Cheers

Markos

Are their different styles of do wins? Also, I was told training barefoot was good, so that is what I do. What are the advantages of the shoe, and I've heard some people say their squat had gone up wearing a proper shoe, is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device

If you ever plan to squat buy them. Dont ask just buy.

Once you have worn them you'll wonder how you ever squatted in normal shoes or even bare feet.

Spot on.

Nobodys squat has gone backwards wearing these lol

Also great for cleans and overhead work

All the stronger guys at PTC have them, now everyone else can get a pair.

They are so good that Nina wears Max's even though they are 3 sizes too big.

Now they both have a new pair each, and I get mine back.

Went in too get my kettlebells and other gear and I see Markos with a stack of shoes. You can tell that you'll benefit with them as soon as you stand up.
Worth the investment, and aren't that expensive.
Almost 6 weeks off, time for me too get back into it.
5am appointment - garage - clean and presses
FUN

Nice to see you there Sammy.

How great are those shoes.

Sticky, I only have enough for my lifters at the moment, the sizing is weird, you'll need to try them on.

If you ever plan to squat buy them. Dont ask just buy.

Once you have worn them you'll wonder how you ever squatted in normal shoes or even bare feet.
This is the word!!!! I got a pair of the Do-Wins Rogues from the states on Markos advice lat last year. Once you try a pair and squat you will never go back. as far as sizing goes i wear an 11 in nikes but ordered a pair of 10.5's and they are perfect

how are they compared to say otomix shoes? i still have a pair but its on its way out. looking to get something different

how are they compared to say otomix shoes? i still have a pair but its on its way out. looking to get something different

I'm pretty sure the otomix are a flat soled shoe which is better for deadlifting but not so great for squats because they lack a heel.

Two nights ago I watched a guy deadlift 250kg wearing them ( he actually cleaned the weight, but you get the idea)

lol......it was the European Weightling Championships, Adidas weightlifting shoes.

Obviously to clean a weight you ust first deadlift.

If they can clean up to 260kg with shoes, we should be able to pull 200kg.

One lifter forgot his weightlifting shoes on at BATB2, and proceeded to deadlift 230kg with them, quite funny actually.