• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No equipment? Nowhere to train? Train here for free...

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
Anybody want to train?
Looking for some people to train with to increase motivation and competitiveness.

Having only had a few workouts for this entire year, I feel it's time to get into some serious training.
I can feel myself getting thin and weak with every day that passes.
So, I have decided to put a small workout area together at my workplace.
It won't be like a typical gym with machines, already have all that available, but choose not to use it this time.
This will be a bit of a mix of Strongman, Powerlifting, Crossfit, and even some Basic Bodybuilding.

Equipment available will be:
Heavy Duty Power Rack, same as Markos has at PTC
Freestanding Rack
Benches
Barbells
Trap Bar
Bumper Plates
Regular Olympic Plates
Kettlebells
Rings
1 1/2" and 2" rope climb to 7 meters high
Dip Bars
Prowler Type Push Sled
Tyre
Car Push/Pull with Rope/Harness
Chalk

Will probably add to this list over time, might fabricate some custom equipment.
On the lookout for a heavier tyre too.

So far its only a workmate and myself who will be using the equipment.
Anybody who is close enough to the area and wants to train, beginner or advanced, is more than welcome, no fees.
Workout area will be located in the warehouse of - www.gymdirect.com.au - Caringbah, Sydney South, close to Cronulla Sharks stadium.
At this stage, it will likely be available 3-4 evenings during the week and Saturday.

Anybody who is interested, please PM message me or email me - adrian@gymdirect.com.au

I'm sure he can, but I'm working out at home, following advice from Fadi. I have much respect for both Fadi and Markos.
I will continue to follow Fadi's advice for as long as it works for me.

It's the free use equip at Adrain's that got my interest. Nice equip and no fee's, sounds great.

Mike.

I'm sure he can, but I'm working out at home, following advice from Fadi. I have much respect for both Fadi and Markos.
I will continue to follow Fadi's advice for as long as it works for me.

It's the free use equip at Adrain's that got my interest. Nice equip and no fee's, sounds great.

Mike.

'yeah we can start a cub :p for kool kids :cool::D

'yeah we can start a cub :p for kool kids :cool::D

That's basically the aim, just to get a few guys in here, girls welcome too, to train.
You can be serious or you can be not so serious, but you need to be looking to improve.
We can have a scoreboard with times and PB's for certain lifts and events so progress can be tracked and others can be challenged.

Not trying to take anything away from any other gym business or good quality trainers, as there will be no qualified trainer on site.

It's just a place to train if you can make it during the available hours.
At this stage hours will be:
Mon/Wed/Fri 5pm-7:30pm
Sat 9am-4:30pm
Will see how that goes for now.

im hopeing to get down there on monday for a session :) im still a newbie to this but i figure where better to learn than in a well equipped place with people who have been around the iron for ages... Thanks once again adrian for this oportunity

Thats is such a awsome oppertunity for everyone near you, ever though of moving the warehouse to rockhampton

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response so far.
I only thought about putting this training area together a few days ago.
So, everything is not quite ready yet.
Pretty busy this week so will try to get ready by end of the week.
All the equipment is here, just have to set it up.
Climbing/pulling ropes and sled are still a few weeks away though.

Thanks
Adrian

ive been looking at a place to do the tyre routine theres never any space to do this sort of thing. Looks good :) caringbah is only 15min from my place.