• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to buy Barbell Stand, for Bench-Press?

Barry_

Good Evening,

I have a Bench at home, and I'm just looking for a Barbell Stand in order to do Bench Press efficiently.

Any recommendations for the best place to buy them?

Thank you,

Barry_

Hmm... well that seems rather an average price, the other two places I've looked at have been REBELSPORT & FITBIZ. (strange that they're always in CAPS!!!)

Would appreciate other suggestions, & whether or not it would be better for me to get one of those Bench-Press all-in-one benches?

:confused:

Barry_

113.398093 kilograms

Only rated to 250lbs?
Posted via Mobile Device

I play basketball, so wouldn't want to go over 113.398093 kilograms. (thank you Google Calculator :p)

Thanks "The Hulk" for the link. Seems they're sold out for the moment... was planning to buy them in the next two days, any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Barry_

Why should basketball stop you from getting strong?

I would get the one in the first link but make sure its rated to at least 400lbs. Racks rated to only 113 is so weak its almost a joke.

Answers

Because I'd like to be able to run fast up & down the court.

On your advice, I bought this today (yesterday): Celsius CX240 Heavy Duty Weight Bench
I'll set it up tomorrow (today).

What are your thoughts on the attachment for leg work, worth using?

Barry_

Last edited:
Barry we have a 272m run at PTC with 2 changes of direction.

I weigh 110kg and I'm in the top 5 fastest, the only ones faster are under 75kg.

If you train correctly there is no reason why you cant be VERY fast and VERY strong.

And nice joke with the bench! I almost believed you actually purchased one for a minute there!

I would save a tad more and get a power rack, you can get them for under $600 and they would be way more usable.

Big, and powerfull equals fast....seen a 100m runner lately?

Barry we have a 272m run at PTC with 2 changes of direction.

I weigh 110kg and I'm in the top 5 fastest, the only ones faster are under 75kg.

If you train correctly there is no reason why you cant be VERY fast and VERY strong.

And nice joke with the bench! I almost believed you actually purchased one for a minute there!
What do you mean, I have purchased a bench!

I would save a tad more and get a power rack, you can get them for under $600 and they would be way more usable

I mislisted what I purchased;

Because I'd like to be able to run fast up & down the court.

On your advice, I bought this today (yesterday): Celsius CX240 Heavy Duty Weight Bench
I'll set it up tomorrow (today).

What are your thoughts on the attachment for leg work, worth using?

Barry_

Yeah, Le Bron seems real slow on the court lol

Woh;
Listed weight: 250 lb (113 kg)

I see what you mean!

Well, I try not to claim what I believe as actual fact :rolleyes:, instead, I go for more of a questioning format :confused: