• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Creatine Effervescent intake help

N

nufirm

hi guys, im really new with body building supplements ( my main goal was to lose some weight or tone down )

Now i want to gain more muscle and i was recommended to use creatine effervescent + whey protein..

ive read that in loading phase i should take around 20-25g of creatine a day ( around 5g x 4 in a day) and than move on into maintenance phase where you take 5g a day (workout or none working out days )

but the creatine effervescent that i purchased says:
add one serve, 20g to 250ml water, stir and server, for best result take on empty stomach 30 minutes before exercise.

it sounds like it wants me to do "loading" since its saying take 20g, and one more question should i take creatine on none working out days like what i read from some websites?

thanks a lot guys hope someone could clear things up for me =]

go with the 20-25g of creatine a day ( around 5g x 4 in a day) and than move on into maintenance phase where you take 5g a day
on non loading around 5 is fine
take it everyday

thanks a lot for ur rep jon!! i thought i was doomed=p.

just want to finalize one more thing sorry i just wana make sure im doing this right..

the packet says i should take 20g with 250ml of water . (that 20g only contains 5g of creatine monohydrate. so dose this mean i should take 20g of my supplement 4 times a day? thanks a lot.

directions on the pack are just so that you use it up faster , spread the 20grams over the course of the day 4 servings 5g each