• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question on Multi-Vitamins-Centrum

C

CoWgIrL_cHuPsY

I'm currently taking Centrum and seem to be feeling slightly healthier than without it, I was wondering seeing as one makes me feel better how 2 capsules would go, taking 2 capsules a day will that have any side effects?

Taking extra multivitamins tablets in this case centrum , wont have any bad side effects, once your body has all that it needs , you just piss out what you don't need.

food > multivitamin tablets.
if you're eating well, you're literally pissing away your money.

Be careful with multivitamins that include iron, as too much can be quite bad for you. Iron is really only lost through blood loss, so men and post-menopausal women need to be careful.

This is a core reason why you see mutlivitamins for men and women separately. You'll find the ones for men do not include iron.

I have started taking multivitamins as well. I got them from Aldi under $5.00. What is the difference in the more expensive brands?

I only take it, because I know I don not eat enough fruit.

MightyTriby.

difference between "cheap versions" and the expensive multivitamins, could be a chemical difference or as simple as just different packaging

its hard to say with out seeing the ingredients