• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
J

jasper

sorry girls doesn't have anything to do with bodybulding training just needed somewhere to rant about bra shop

i hate it i really do, drives me instane they never have my size, or if they do happen to have my size they are really ugly. The style i'm looking for has thin shoulder straps, but once you get pas size 12 the shoulder straps gets fatter.

I hate it too, I have wide boobs so find it quite hard to find a bra that fits, it gets me quite worked up and upset. Then when I do find one that fits, the twins look like pyramids

bra shoppping , ah what fun that is , sometimes i think it would just be easier to tape my boobs up , duct tape is cheaper hehe

last time i went bra shopping the attendant was pretty much feeling me up " do you need any help with that ,here let me see if it fits right

I don't like it, feel like a creep standing around in there!
But this thread is no good without pics

Cant beat Hestia Bras.
Moulded cup so no @Stiffy ; nipples.

Doing!

I don't mind it as much as I used to now...

Can confess to making use of a bendon changing room for rather in-appropriate reasons... Mirrors, plush curtains, nice lighting - whadda they expect couples to do in there?!:cool:

I think most chicks don't care theres a dude wandering around or waiting near the change rooms.

My boss went into a Peter Alexander (?) store to get pj's for his wife. Now this guy is a church leader. quite proper.

Walked around the corner and Bam, topless chick there in the midst of putting on a bra... Hehe. Poor guy just about died I think.

I had him recount the story in great detail... for research purposes.

Also know where to go in future for my own lingerie requirements :)

Yeah I love hanging out @ my nearest Bra Bar with my hoodies and dakkies on. Darting from aisle to aisle, peeking in the changeroom area, and fondling the silken smoothness of the satin negligees and fishnet wear. Sometimes when I find one that comes in my size I buy it to add to my collection.

nah man, gadget shops
they sell useless shit like lava lamps, back scratchers, those dumbass head massagers, stupid mugs and shirts, $50 robots and remote control shit like helicopters etc

I used to be 14G and now I'm a 12DD-D. I know your pain. But I actually have found some nice sports bras at rebel. I am super fussy though. Rather then look I go for comfort. Playboy bras suck for support but look pretty.

I used to be 14G and now I'm a 12DD-D. I know your pain. But I actually have found some nice sports bras at rebel. I am super fussy though. Rather then look I go for comfort. Playboy bras suck for support but look pretty.
Yes, don't worry about support etc. They need to look good and not be restrictive. They need to allow some bounce for full effect. ?