• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Halodrol & NaNoX9 Hardcore

A

ApathyL

Hello everyone,

Im new to the forum, and im glad i found it..anyway iv been going to gym in the past years on and off, i tried a few things out there, for starters i tried Dianabol, it had a very good effect thats for sure, but cant get any more so i found these 2 supplements, the first one is Halodrol made in the USA, and the other is NaNoX9 Hardcore. I take these 2 together, the Halodrol twice a day and the Nano, i take 6 before workouts and 6 on non-workout days...pluss the usuall protien stuff you already know,..my question is to guys who are more experienced then myself, are these good stuff, have any of you taken them ?

anyway let me know your thoughts ;)

regards, Les

Hello everyone,

Im new to the forum, and im glad i found it..anyway iv been going to gym in the past years on and off, i tried a few things out there, for starters i tried Dianabol, it had a very good effect thats for sure, but cant get any more so i found these 2 supplements, the first one is Halodrol made in the USA, and the other is NaNoX9 Hardcore. I take these 2 together, the Halodrol twice a day and the Nano, i take 6 before workouts and 6 on non-workout days...pluss the usuall protien stuff you already know,..my question is to guys who are more experienced then myself, are these good stuff, have any of you taken them ?

regards, Les

Hi Les,

Mate don't you think you're jumping the gun by a mile here! I definitely think/know that you are. So slow down and get back to basics. You're 22 you say and no one here knows where you're going. So if you came onto the forum to sell or advertise your stuff, it aint working let me tell you right now because I would tear everything you have to say to pieces with no apologies said. Nice I am; fool I’m not!

But...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, (as I have not deleted your thread) and ask you nicely to look around the forum before you go talking about how wonderful Dianabol is or the two supplements you're possibly attempting to push around here are.

Have you heard of food and training or do you think that having 4 years of training under your belt justifies supplementation or drug taking?

You may start here: [URL]http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-training-discussions/10261-beginners-novices-save-your.html[/URL]

They were my thoughts ;).

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hi Les,

Mate don't you think you're jumping the gun by a mile here! I definitely think/know that you are. So slow down and get back to basics. You're 22 you say and no one here knows where you're going. So if you came onto the forum to sell or advertise your stuff, it aint working let me tell you right now because I would tear everything you have to say to pieces with no apologies said. Nice I am; fool I’m not!

But...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, (as I have not deleted your thread) and ask you nicely to look around the forum before you go talking about how wonderful Dianabol is or the two supplements you're possibly attempting to push around here are.

Have you heard of food and training or do you think that having 4 years of training under your belt justifies supplementation or drug taking?

They were my thoughts ;).

Fadi.

well mate if you think im taking "drugs" why can you buy them here legally in Australia ? I came on the forum to meet people who can give me real advise not talking stuff what you have mentioned coz i know that my self too. Im not here to advertise nothing, in the first place i dunno why that was your first thought,...

all the best 4 u too....

Les

well mate if you think im taking "drugs" why can you buy them here legally in Australia ?
Yes you can obtain anabolic/androgenic steroids both ways here in Australia. And I didn't say anything about you taking "drugs"; you did!

I came on the forum to meet people who can give me real advise not talking stuff what you have mentioned coz i know that my self too.
Real advice on what? When spamers come onto a new forum, the first thing they want to do or talk about is what you have talked about. You did not ask for help at all, you asked for our opinion on two products you've decided to take because you could not get DIANABOL anymore, namely Halodrol and NaNoX9.

Im not here to advertise nothing, in the first place i dunno why that was your first thought,...
Possibly because I've been doing this for 30 years and have been around the block more than few times to know the difference between your request and that of a 22 year old who is really after some help.

Isn't it funny you've copied and pasted everything I wrote but decided to leave out the link I offered you which was offered for "help".

all the best 4 u too....
?

So I'm still extending my hand out to you if you want some real help; it's your call Les.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hi,
The Haladrol that is available in Aust is different to the American version. The US version has DHEA in it, the Aussie version does not.
The Nano Vapor I have not tried but like most Muscle tech products they do not live up to the hype. Maybe buy yourself some Bulk Arginine powder with creatine and some Beta Alanine for some real good and cheap alternative.

All the best.

Last edited:
Hi,
The Haladrol that is available in Aust is different to the American version. The US version has DHEA in it the Aussie version does not.
The Nano Vapor I have not tried but like most Muscle tech products they do not live up to the hype, maybe buy yourself some Bulk Arginine powder with creatine and some beta Alanine for some real good and cheap alternative.

All the best.

Has dhea in it?

Well that would certianly pack some punch for an off the shelf supp...

Why can i buy alcohol and ciggarettes but i cant buy things to improve my athletic performance in this country?

Why can i buy alcohol and ciggarettes but i cant buy things to improve my athletic performance in this country?

Exactly! Doctors prescribe pills for cures instead of health a nutrition and anything performance enhancing is seen as taboo in this country.

Exactly! Doctors prescribe pills for cures instead of health a nutrition and anything performance enhancing is seen as taboo in this country.

Well remember Dr's dont cure they just mask symtpoms with drugs and they in turn cause other symptoms..

I suppose thats why i want to do complimentary medicine...

Nutrition and natropathy should go hand in hand with pharmacuticals.. But hey when there is no money from something you cant patent then who is going to pay for the reserach to say that it is effective?

Anyway off topic now..

Has dhea in it?
Because ciggy's and alcohol are taxed to the sh1thouse. Governments rely on revenue gained from these products despite the fact that they are known killers. When was the last person to die from a DHEA overdose? :mad:

Because ciggy's and alcohol are taxed to the sh1thouse. Governments rely on revenue gained from these products despite the fact that they are known killers. When was the last person to die from a DHEA overdose? :mad:

Lol!

i think its funny they are like shit substances may give you cancer or health problems!! well **** so does mcdonalds i dont see the ****s banning that shit..

Isn't it funny you've copied and pasted everything I wrote but decided to leave out the link I offered you which was offered for "help".

it actually is funny, coz you can only post URL`s after 10 posts, so thats why i had to leave it out when i quoted your reply, and not because im a spammer...

I would like to talk to experienced people on this subject, but i agree with others, why is all this stuff illegal, when the ciggy`s and alcohol is much worse... in Europe and Eastern Europe you can get what ever you want to get the best performance out of you, if you really want to be on the matter i think something that can boost your performance and help you put size on is not bad, i think it should be more easier and up to the individual to deside if he would go ahead or not.

id like to ask you a few things but cannot PM yet because my posts are under 10...

The Halodrol that i bought here in Oz, has the lable Made In USA on it, so doesnt that mean its from the USA ? With the NaNO X9 when you take it and you go to workout strait afterwords, its very good, its not just the work out that pumps you up a lot but also these pills lol

it actually is funny, coz you can only post URL`s after 10 posts, so thats why i had to leave it out when i quoted your reply, and not because im a spammer...

You make a fair point then Les and you have my apology.

Fadi.

I would like to talk to experienced people on this subject, but i agree with others, why is all this stuff illegal, when the ciggy`s and alcohol is much worse... in Europe and Eastern Europe you can get what ever you want to get the best performance out of you, if you really want to be on the matter i think something that can boost your performance and help you put size on is not bad, i think it should be more easier and up to the individual to deside if he would go ahead or not.

id like to ask you a few things but cannot PM yet because my posts are under 10...

The Halodrol that i bought here in Oz, has the lable Made In USA on it, so doesnt that mean its from the USA ? With the NaNO X9 when you take it and you go to workout strait afterwords, its very good, its not just the work out that pumps you up a lot but also these pills lol
Haldrol is made in the US for the Australian market.
NanoX 9 should be taken before workout, but like I said it's overpriced Arginine. Buy Bulk Arginine (AAKG) from Bulk Nutrients in Australai.

Last edited:
there still is the clone out tho. hemadrol or h-drol you can still get it in aus but only by privte sell .

You may have mistaken Ausbb for some other...
We do not do that "other" on Ausbb but encourage one to first look at his/her diet, training, supplement (legal ones) when and if necessary. I hope my message is crystal clean Mr. Oxandrolone!

Fadi.

Last edited:
and fadi im prtty sure u knw wat im tlkn bwt ..Oxandrolone you only knw the chemical names once youve dne sum research or exprmntd urself rigth.

No not "rigth"! Done some research yes, but eperimented...no. My name is not anavar02 and yours won't be either if you continue on the same theme. This will be the last time I will be wasting with you. First I will delete your posts and then you'll be banned...even if you come back with a different name. It's your call.

Fadi.

Ive been training for about 6 years, and training/eating/sleeping seriously for the past 18 months. In the past 6 months i've started taking supplements. A lot do very little but i have had some positive experiences. I spend a lot of time eating, sleeping and training properly and every little bit extra i can get helps.

Back to the original question, aside from the fact its more expensive and less effective than the US version, has anyone had else tried Haladrol and found it to help/hinder their training?

Thanks,