• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee pain after jogging

Subotai

Guys,2 months ago I went jogging outside ad while I was jogging I felt as if my muscles above my right knee were twisting,then the next day my right knee was in pain and I could barely walk.
I find this surprising because a month before that I was playing soccer and it was fine,whenever I play soccer my knees are fine,and a while ago I used to jog on the threadmill at the gym and it was fine,but if I jog outside,I feel what I just described.

I was wondering if any of you knows why does this happen and if there is a way for me to prevent it or to get used to jogging outside,because I want to start jogging outdoors

Go to the physio, mate. None of us here are medical professionals, and even if we were, we couldn't diagnose a condition from a few words of text on a forum.

Lol I know man,I went to the gp and she just said to rest it

I was just wondering if someone here have or had the same or similar problem and how was it overcome,I really want to start jogging again

Hmm, if it doesn't get better after resting you should see a physio, they probably know a bit more than GPs about the specific problem.

I didn't say "go to the doctor", I said, "go to the physio."

GPs give you advice which will prevent further injury. Sports physios give you advice which will improve function.

You should definitely listen to doctors, but that should not stop you going to sports physios and listening to them, too.

Well,at this moment I'm fine,I rested the knee for a month and now I'm fine,I was wondering because I find it weird that I can play soccer,tennis,jog on the threadmill,well,I guess any activity but jogging around a park