• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hi ausbb, I'm Sylvia

S

Sylvia Nguyen

Name: Sylvia Nguyen
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? A while, but recently it became more important.
Favorite foods: Vietnamese cold-roll, almonds, sushi
Favorite exercises: Weight resistence, bike/cycling, body pump and combat.
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Short term goal: loose as much weight as possible by my 21st, hoping to have a good birthday. Long term goal: to loose 20 kg and keep it off.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? I have lost about 10-15 kg in 6 months, my fitness level has increased and my body is toning up.
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Anything beaty during the main workout and soft music during the warm-up and cool-down.
Favorite movie? P.S. I Love You and The Notebook
Favorite TV Show? Not much of a TV person, enjoy my books more.
Family/pets? 2 younger brothers. 1 Golden Retriever
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading books and relaxing
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: I made mistakes in the past and their was one that I most regretted after reflecting back on it. This involves quitting the gym, letting my weight piled up, hitting rock-bottom just because I was lazy and wasn't able to handle friendship and gym at the same now. NOW...I am more dependant and determined...I can juggle friendship and gym at the same time. I'm not going to proscinate...I'm determined not to fail this time. FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Hi Sylvia Nguyen and welcome to Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding
Good to hear that you've made the decision to go back to the gym
sometimes we just need to hit rock bottom before we wake up to ourselves , i think everyone gets to that point sometime in their lives