• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Mounting a speedo on a MTB?

A

ando

i went on a bit of a shopping spree and decided to get myself a mountain bike for cardio workout , and also in the hoping of saving fuel
after a bit of hunting around for a bike in my budget i settled on a hybrd trek7300 took it for a test spin before purchase and it seem ok

decided to go with a hybrid as i get the best of both worlds so to speak the robust of a mtb and the speed of a road bike

so now onto my question
how the do you put the magnet pickup on the suspension when it can move relative to the magnet on front wheel?

just mount it on the forks shouldn't be too much trouble , the suspensio wont move that much so don't have to worry too much about that

the front suspension on mountain bike will just dampen the ride making it a little smoother but unless your talking about front suspension on a downhill bike that jumps around to absorbs the bumps

thanks vicky , went for a ride and was keeping an eye on the front suspension ,you're right it doesn't move all that much i mean it moves but doesn't bounce all over the place

as vicky said , just mount it , you don't have much options anyway