• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ECA Stacks

B

bundybuilder

Hello,

Just wondering what ECA stacks people use these days? What brands etc.

I was bodybuilding like 5 years ago and i used to order a ECA stack off the net that worked like gold but i can no longer remember the web address.

I have tried a few from a supplement store but they don't do much, in fact i stopped taking them as there was no additional weight loss benefits in taking it.

Cheers,
bundybuilder

You won't find find proper ECA because Ephedrine is a prohibited substance.

You can get homoeopathic ECA, but it useless.

so you think i more than likely had a ephedrine based product when i was previously bodybuilding?

I'm guessing homoeopathic ephedrine is a very very dilute mix of ephedrine?

Were you not even aware what you were taking. I don't think it was ephedrine. proper ECA has not been available in Aust for many years, more than 5.

Nope i was told by a bodybuilder friend at the gym to order ECA from a website so i did, he was taking and so was his wife.

There are so-called ECA stacks but they do not contain ephedrine, simple as that. It is illegal.

thats a damn shame, well it looks like i'll just continue putting in my 110% in the gym.

This is an ECA stack but it's homoeopathic.

weight loss

INGREDIENTS:

Each tablet contains:

Natural Caffeine 100mg

Homeopathic Ephedrine 25mg 7x

Homeopathic Asprin 100mg 7x

Last edited:
Then there is this bullsh1t which is not even an ECA stack
http://www.getprice.com.au/Pretorius-ECA-Stack-60-Tablets-Gpnc_631--42950815.htm

Pretorius ECA
Each tablet contains
Garcinia quaesita (Brindleberry) ext. equiv. dry fruit 1.2g
equiv. Hydroxycitric acid 100mg
Paullinia cupana (Guarana) ext. equiv. dry seed 572mg
equiv. Caffeine 20mg
Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) ext. equiv. dry fruit 5g
Camillia sinensis (Green Tea) ext. equiv. dry leaf 600mg
equiv. Caffeine 7.5mg
Salix alba (White Willow) ext. equiv. dry stem bark 6.2mg
Methylcellulose (Fibre) 100mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 2.5mcg

Hmmm that second one is similar to the product i just tried out. Not much chop.

Eat lift sleep...

When your old and your shit dont work jab...

What the **** is an eca stack.. anything with a name like that cant work, about as good as the bottle of test'o'roid i saw today at vitamin king.

hahaha testoroid i seen that at the supplement store also LOL.

Correction: It would be GOOD if we could get our hands on it in Oz.

Are you kidding?
ECA is great for fat loss.AND IT WORKS!!!
Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin.

Do your research.

Eeeek cortisol..

ephidrene is that the shit they make ecastacy out of?

I dont know much about drugs.. Is thats why its illegal?

What the **** is an eca stack.. anything with a name like that cant work, about as good as the bottle of test'o'roid i saw today at vitamin king.

Way back in the mid-1990s it was known as the ACE stack. Also, way back then before internet mail order took off (I'm feeling old today!), Sudafed contained pseudoephedrine hydrochloride in its old formula and worked as the ephedrine substitute.

I experimented, and it worked for energy and helping weight loss, but I couldn't stand the 'speediness' of the mix and being hyper and short-tempered at everyone -- my friend Fluffy banned me after I started driving my workmates nuts. Then I got my blood pressure tested on an experiment day and it was through the roof, so that was the end of that.

My belief is anything that gives a boost like that only takes from your reserves when it wears off and is an artificial economy. I found my greatest training aid is regular and deep sleep, which seems to elude me a fair amount of the time.

^^ Ecstasy is made from a different group of chemicals from the MDMA/MDEA family and dicks with the brain's serotonin levels -- again, borrowing from the body's supply to provide the feel-good effect (but with lots of group hugs and waving glow sticks rather than physical performance).

Last edited:
I have used ECY (ephedrine/caffeine/Yohimbine) before. My 2 cents is it was a GREAT fat burner/Pre-WO stim but I found I would crash badly a few hours after taking it (really angry/agitated, even depressed).
Also looking back I really did not need to use these supps as I was far from contest level of muscularity or body fat, which is in my opinion the only time it would warrant taking something that can mess you up hormonally.
Both Eph and Yohimbine are now prohibited imports too.

The crashing is probably due to taking both Ephedrine and Yohimbine together. One acts on Beta receptors the other on Alpha receptors.

I don't think these are magical pills either, I'd say the benefit they provide is more to do with retaining muscle whilst cutting.

Don't think they can mess up your hormones, T3 can do that.

Here is a link to information and ECA cycles for anyone interested:
Hotnfit.com - EC Stack

Although, goodluck sourcing Eph. in Aus. Would be good to live in Canada, where you can get it OTC.

Last edited: