• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Should I bench press like this?

L

-LJ-

[YOUTUBE]nwuOLtWFlOw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

350lb for 12 reps, DAMMM

fantastic-four-4.jpg

Biffle4President (7 hours ago)
Reply | Spam
you realize people embed these vids on bodybuilding forums and laugh their asses off at you, right? man, you're funny.

hahahaha which one of yous posted that?

YouTube - FLAT BACK bench reps

thats his flat back 'good' form.

jesus im a beginner and can bench better than that.

He obviously is mentally impaired.

i can do 230x30. but thats with a bit of arch and an inch or two of but raise. not much tho. and my 430x1 has so much butt raise bcuz im not use to that weight yet. wait til i get like 450 for 1. then ill back down to 430 or maybe even 400 and ull see a big difference in how much better my form will be. hope to have 450-500 raw bench by 18 with ass on the bench. but first ima get 500 with my bad form then back down so im use to the weight first =] thanks for the comment bro!

Let me get this straight....... do half arsed big lifts with shitty form and then drop the weight down and use good form.
Regular fcukin` genius that boy.:rolleyes:

He obviously is mentally impaired.

i can do 230x30. but thats with a bit of arch and an inch or two of but raise. not much tho. and my 430x1 has so much butt raise bcuz im not use to that weight yet. wait til i get like 450 for 1. then ill back down to 430 or maybe even 400 and ull see a big difference in how much better my form will be. hope to have 450-500 raw bench by 18 with ass on the bench. but first ima get 500 with my bad form then back down so im use to the weight first =] thanks for the comment bro!

Let me get this straight....... do half arsed big lifts with shitty form and then drop the weight down and use good form.
Regular fcukin` genius that boy.:rolleyes:

Is he fn serious he wants to be able to bench 220+KG

it is good to have goals but damm thats a bit out there...

LOL, I was watching one he did showing the world what his weights room was like. He used his 20 lb dumbells to stop the bench running back into the wall. It was doing this because he was arching his back so hard hahahaha.