• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

gtrb26dett

Well on Monday I had a bad fall off a horse and have stuffed my hip. I now have a bolt in there and there is a 50/50 chance I may need a hip replacement in a year due to nerve damage around that area.

I can not weight bear for 6weeks and then I go to rehab and it will take between 3-6months to heal.

So does anyone have any ideas for me so that I keep my weight under control.

I'm going to go insane with boredom :confused:

On a side note , Farrrrrk, I hope you recover Ok, thats some bad news indeed.

As mentioned a diet cut back for your previously busy self, wheelchairs and crutches can both help increase / maintain uppper body and arm strength. I would get my ass into a pool and start doing laps, low impact, great cardio, and again good upper body strength.

So does anyone have any ideas for me so that I keep my weight under control.

I'm going to go insane with boredom :confused:

No need to go insane with boredom if you find something that would serve two purposes at the same time; hitting two birds with one stone.

Juicing!

Yes you read that right. Start your research on juicing and the benefits which are derived from it. From a health stand point, nothing but nothing would detoxify your body more efficiently and place it in a more favourable pH balance than vegetable juicing.

From a cosmetic point of view, nothing is going to help you maintain a healthy weight and mind as juicing would with all its highly concentrated vitamins and minerals.

So there you go, boredom is banished for good.

Fadi.