• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who has the info on DHEA?

I know that taking supplemental DHEA increases all sex hormones including estrogen*.

Also does nothing if your levels are already high.

I tried it once a few years back, nothing special.

P.S - What the fudge is wrong with my corner?

Its banned in Australia, I think USA supps can still have it.

banned via how?

Of course something good is banned.

**** i can go right now and buy heroin from someone easier then probably getting this shit then. All in the name of fair sport sigh

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)

Looks towards fadi's corner... :)

I think you may be mistaking DHA for DHEA n00bs. I've never written a word on DHEA (until now that is) but would not recommend for anyone to take it for the same reason I would not recommend anyone take pregnenolone either.Using pregnenolone (which is the grandmother of all steroid hormones) may elevate your DHEA and progesterone levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen and testosterone levels.

Let's play a game here. There is a potentially serious side effect that can be placed under control or wiped out altogether if you take Taurine or magnesium. This same potentially dangerous side effect is caused by both DHEA as well as its mother Mrs. Pregnenolone. Can you think of this side effect, anyone?

Fadi.

Well **** u cant win with anything then can you.. All i know is i dont think i have enough test because my sexdrive is shot to shit house.

Novedex XT - You'll have boners all the time esp in the morning.

By now, perhaps Gaspari have re-arranged thier ingredients to suit Australian rules? I know of US brands that do this to increase their market in countries that have stricter laws.
In other words, we may be getting a slightly altered product.

I may be wrong though, but i'm definitely not wrong with my information on the Gaspari brand (in particular Novedex) and customs. I've seen and read a customs letter to someone that had his Novedex seized with my own eyes.
This 'Etiocholeva Etiochol' was a problem in the product.

URGENT RECALL NOTICE

January 19, 2010

To Our Valued Customers:

MuscleMaster.com, Inc. is voluntarily recalling all lots and expiration dates of certain bodybuilding products sold between June 1, 2009 and November 30, 2009. According to our records you purchased recalled product(s) at BulkNutrition.com. Please read this notice carefully. It is very important that you comply with this recall.

Product Name
Gaspari Novedex XT 60 Caps

FDA informed MuscleMaster.com, Inc. that it believes that the Recalled Products contain ingredients that are steroids. Specifically, FDA advised MuscleMaster.com, Inc. of its concern that the Recalled Products may contain one or more of the following ingredients that are currently classified, or the FDA believes should be classified, as steroids: "Superdrol," "Madol," "Tren," "Androstenedione," and/or "Turinabol." While MuscleMaster.com, Inc. cannot independently confirm the FDA's concerns, that any one or more of the Recalled Products in fact contain these ingredients, MuscleMaster.com, Inc. is undertaking this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution and in deference to FDA’s stated concerns.

FDA informed MuscleMaster.com, Inc. that acute liver injury is known to be a possible harmful effect of using steroid-containing products. In addition, the agency states that steroids may cause other serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children. These include shrinkage of the testes and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, a higher predilection to misuse other drugs and alcohol, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and death.

If you purchased any of these products between June 1, 2009 and November 17, 2009 from BulkNutrition.com, please contact MuscleMaster.com Inc. at 800-240-4767 to obtain a Return Kit within three (3) days of receipt of this Recall Notice. Once in receipt of the Return Kit, return the products purchased between the dates listed above for a refund.

Please be aware that MuscleMaster.com Inc. will refund the purchase price to you only for each unit you return to it in the recall. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you; MuscleMaster.com Inc. wants to ensure that products remain in strict compliance with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and its implementing regulations as enforced by the FDA.

When you are ready to return your product or if you should have any questions regarding this matter, do not hesitate to contact MuscleMaster.com Inc. at 800-240-4767 or returns@musclemaster.com.

MuscleMaster.com, Inc. has not received any complaints of illness or injury regarding these products. FDA is concerned the products may present a safety risk to consumers who ingest them. MuscleMaster.com, Inc. is an internet retailer and did not manufacture or formulate these products. MuscleMaster.com, Inc.’s decision to implement this recall is not, and should not be construed as, an admission that their past or current decision to sell these products was in violation of the law. In addition it is not, and should not be construed as, an admission that these products are not in compliance with the law. This recall is solely a reflection of MuscleMaster.com, Inc.’s deference for the FDA’s concerns with these products.

People have had problems?

Last edited:
Actually I was talking about missing a beat…a heart beat that is.

According to Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D, Heart palpitations, also called cardiac arrhythmias, are a disturbance in the regular rhythm of the heartbeat. Certain types of heart palpitations are life-threatening and a medical emergency while other types of heart palpitations are not of any major concern. Seek emergency medical help if you also feel faint, dizzy or lightheaded with chest pain or shortness of breath.

Taurine and magnesium are great heart rhythm regulators (apart from other good things that both do do).

PS: Shrek is right on the money when mentioning "bitch" tits. There's always a chance of getting gyno when one dabbles with AAS or precursors thereof.

Fadi.

Last edited:
So there is nothing i can do to increase my testosteorne levels... besides eat eggs and take zinc?

I am gong for blood tets soon i fear i ay have low levels :( fatique recovery fat gain sex drive.. all bad signs

man, I'm no expert like Fadi but I wouldn't bother with DHEA... I was reading about DHEA and pregnenolone (and spoke to Fadi about them on PM) since my friend who has lung problems, needs to use them.

Although they are precursors to testosterone, from what i've read, people who administered really high doses of them (1000 - 1500mg) still didn't see a significant rise in testosterone. And this is because apparently only a miniscule amount of DHEA is converted to test. DHEA supp seems to be only recommended to ppl who're actually low on DHEA.

So there is nothing i can do to increase my testosteorne levels... besides eat eggs and take zinc?

I am gong for blood tets soon i fear i ay have low levels :( fatique recovery fat gain sex drive.. all bad signs

Of course there is something you can do n00bs; take testosterone on a doctor's prescription. I believe you are in Sydney are you not? Mate if your doctor is too scared or thinks you're too young for testosterone or whatever else he tells you because he's worried, then you PM me and I will help you out (all legally and through the medical channels of course).

Please don't despair brother, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, that much I can guarantee you. I want to see a full set of abs on you n00bs, nothing less will do, period!

Fadi.