• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

aussie spirit gone wrong

Jman_898

as i used to be a keen runner about 5 months ago, i decided i wanted to show my aussie spirit and do a 9k run thismorning, 5 months ago 9k was a breeze for me... 14 kilos of bulking later i sertainly felt it... we ran through the city past most of the main spectacular points of sydney and then ran over the harbour bridge in a group of about 50... after about the 3/4 mark of the run i felt a twinge in my left knee, after finishing the run it only got worse and worse... now it seems the tendons in the back of my knee are soo inflamed and sore that i wont be able to do any leg work at the gym for atleast a week..... BUT ATLEAST I MADE IT! Hope you all had a good aussie day too :)

Hello Jman,

Perchance, this may be just what the "doctor above" ordered; a week away from the gym to only have you come back much more invigorated then if you had stuck to your normal routine. Just a thought...

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

Fadi.

ah thanks fadi. yeah i was thinking of taking a break in a couple of weeks time coz im heading up the coast for a week... i guess my break came a bit early tho lol. much appreciated mate. im sure ill be 100% within a couple of weeks anyway

hmmm... I hate how you feel in such better condition for particular activities than you actually are.

I haven't done anything in 5 or 6 months now. The longer I'm away from training, the less I want to go back, performance is so diminished.

hmmm... I hate how you feel in such better condition for particular activities than you actually are.

I haven't done anything in 5 or 6 months now. The longer I'm away from training, the less I want to go back, performance is so diminished.

Apie, what got you in training in the first place? Hey brother, take a look at this and give me your professional opinion please. Thank you.

http://ausbb.com/general-topic/10152-flame.html

Fadi.

Last edited: