• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Armando 120kg C&J

PTC

YouTube - Armando 120kg clean and jerk

I've mentioned before how I have an ex olympic lifter training at PTC. Armando is 47 and used to compete when Fadi did.

He is back in training and tonight snatched 97.5kg which is the Australian Record in his age/weight class.

He then C&J 120kg, 6kg short of the Australian record.

He is increasing his weights 5kg per week.

It is great that Fadi and Armando are planning on competing again.

He is also squatting 160kg

I'll post more vids as he keeps going up.

Markos,
Do you ask permission from the lifter before posting vids on youtube or here?

Markos,
Do you ask permission from the lifter before posting vids on youtube or here?
I think by now anyone who trains with Markos expects to show up on youtube or in a newsletter, going to PTC is like agreeing to an interview with Today Tonight ;)

Brilliant lift.

I've only met him a couple of times, but Armando's something else. Knows his shit, no chit chat, no bullsh*t. Just gets in, lifts, helps where he can, and yells out the odd "Come on mate" when someone's about to attempt a PB.

I stood and watched in awe of his front squats the other day.

Aaron.

Serious.
Do you have permission to post people on youtube and various forums?

I know I would like to be asked before being posted on the web?

Oh you are serious, I guess we move in different circles and have different friends.

When a lifter from PTC DOESNT get featured on our Youtube channel, I get questioned why.

I have actually held off on quite a few because I thought they were lazy. You have to earn it.

Ping Pings deadlift was filmed by himself and he asked ME permission to post on our channel.

Rather than feeling like I'm imposing, they feel slighted if they dont get on. I guess you have to lift here to get it.

Thanks for your concern anyway big fella.