• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hey Im Stace

T

thedreamer

THE Name: STACE
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? EVER SINCE I WANTED TO BE COMFROTABLE BEING SEEN IN A BIKINI... AND FEEL GOOD.
Favorite foods? IM ON A RESTRICTED DIET NOW, IVE GOT CEOLIAC DISEASE (ALLERGIC TO WHEAT PROTEIN ETC) SO I NO LONGER HAVE A FAVOURITE FOOD :(
Favorite exercises? KICK BOXING, CARDIO GETS A BIT BORING BUT YA GOTTA DO IT.
Goal(s) you would like to reach? WOULD LOVE TO LOSE 18KILOS, EVEN THO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? ZERO ATM
Favorite song to listen to while working out? ANYTHING UPBEAT AND KEEPS MY MIND OFF THE TREADMILL
Favorite movie? TOO MANY TO MENTION ONE IN PARTICULAR DIRTY DANCING
Favorite TV Show? ALL CSI AND CRIME SHOWS, GREYS ANATOMY.
Family/pets? 1 OLDER BROTHER AND 2 SISTERS..

IVE COME HERE TO GET SOME TIPS AND SOME MOTIVATION.. MY PARTNER IS INTO HIS BODY BUILDING AND MAKES ME WANT A GOOD BODY TOO.

Last edited:
welcome to Ausbb

had never heard of CEOLIAC DISEASE until i inquired at the fish and chip shop what gluten free meant , quite a nasty thing taking alot of the menu

have a look around , i'm sure you'll come across some hints and tips that you might be after , if not ask some questions and some one will answer

First step to motivation is wanting to change for yourself ,only change for yourself. Don’t do it for anyone else but you