• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Big Salad

minithemeezer

Salad:

• Torn lettuce leaves, other greens such as baby spinach
  • Carrot
  • Cucumber
  • 1/4 avocado
  • Finely sliced red onion
  • Yellow capsicum (it's a pretty colour)
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Can sliced tuna
  • 1/4 small can four-bean mix, well drained
  • Handful of raw cashews

Dressing:

• Glug good olive oil
  • Dash balsamic vinegar
  • Smidge lemon juice
  • Tiny amount of sugar, salt and pepper
Mix and adapt flavourings to suit. You'll probably need more balsamic vinegar.

4284627906_b50375b607.jpg

Fight off ribbing from dim sim-inhaling workmates.

Thanks :). I'm going to start photographing my work lunches more often to build the perception that I'm a semi-dangerous nutter at the office. Makes life easier there.

I'll put a bit of Nigella into future recipes *laughs*.

Variations:

• Warmed leftover flathead fillets on top with an extra drizzle of lemon juice and ground pepper was delicious
  • I don't eat chicken but I imagine chicken pieces would make a nice variation
  • Add olives, sheep's feta and a sprinkling of oregano for a Greek-style twist
  • If fat content isn't a problem, thin strips of Jarlsberg or Edamy-style cheese complement avocado and tuna beautifully