• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PowerSports Challenge

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Hey guys!

Just letting everyone know that PowerSports club will be running "Canberra's best/strongest Athlete" comp on Jan sun 31st.

The PowerSports Challenge is a competition to find Canberra's Strongest, most powerful, conditioned Athlete/Sportsperson.

The day will include exhibition lifting from Nathan Jones, the current Australian Powerlifting Champion and Affiliate stands.

All registration fees will be donated to ACT Eden Monaro Cancer Support Group.

Events will include:

Under 90kg
Over 90kg
Teenage (must be at least 16)

Log lift

Vert jump

Prowler push

Band run for length

Yoke carry

This will be a tough comp and we will be giving away some good prizes such as supplements, free memberships etc etc

If anyone is keen then plz go to the PowerSports website for contact me over PM.

Cheers!

Joel.

I'll be spectating unless you have a gimp class with some kind of supine exercise at light weight for minimal reps :) do I need to register too? (to spectate I mean haha)

Looking forward to it already!!

Was good to see the place so packed last night, busiest ive ever seen it. Glad things are picking up :)

Thanks for the shirt Joel, I wore it today, you'll see it on the videos.

You'll be pleased to know that the Canberra lifters did great today. Sharon bombed on the bench and missed out, Blake totaled 505kg 2 weeks ago and managed 550kg today.

Bluey hit 701kg with heaps of PB's.

Chris and James finished high, Daniel hit some good lifts also.

Chris squatted 200kg, deadlifted 160kg and jerked 125kg for an 810kg total

I've sent a shirt back with Blake, thanks again

Thanks mate!

Sounds great.

I hope all the Canberra guys will be here this Sunday for the comp either competing or watching!!!

Cheers,

Joel.

Joel this is a joke, the yokes insanely hard! :p

Im going to save up my strong and hopefully be able to PICK IT UP on Sunday.

Thank you to everyone who came! - was a great comp.

Should have some pics up soon.

The PTC boys went well!