• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max and Bluey

It wasnt so bad. Just keep the fluids comin in and chalk up.

Max is ridiculous... trying to keep up with him shouldnt be hard when im nearly 50kg heavier... BUT IT IS! REALLY HARD! I didnt realise i was so heavy after christmas :eek: back on the diet tomorrow :/

Pretty happy with those two lifts, another two goals ticked off for AD10. Still want a 110kg bench and a 175kg squat. Confident Ill get the bench the squat im not so sure.

700 total at current bodyweight is a ~400 wilks score. Not great but a big improvement on B@TB.

Need a 870kg total for a 500 wilks ROFL. :eek:

good work Bluey, your numbers are really getting up there now regardless of bodyweight.

always remember "strong is strong"

I have a pool Kyle lol

Ronnie (Nievs) was back from Hong Kong, he deadlifted 205kg tonight.

Great work guys!

D/w Simon I think I put on about 4-5kgs over Xmas - crack out the XXL t-shirts LOL

Youll have to flog me at powersports in the next 4 weeks Joel.

Oh and I did the kettlebell workout in your current newsletter. Killer. Way overestimated what weight to do it with (I did 20kg) and was destroyed by the 2nd round of getups. ill have to try it with 16kg next time.

Hey Markos, just curious what Max's plans for the future are?
He's incredible for his age, is he thinking of competing in the future or has he got no interest in that side of things?

Up until a month ago, he simply lifted weights to improve his soccer performance.

His club has dropped from Premier league, down to State league and is now in State league 2.

The club is broke and its future is grim. He has lost passion for the sport and doesnt want to go club hopping, he's a very loyal kid.

there is no future in lifting unfortunately. He is going to be a very fine trainer one day and a very succesful because he is such a nice kid (opposite to me).

I think he's simply going to lift because he enjoys it. I would love him to play football. He would be a revelation at the Draft camp, simply because no one his age lifts as much as he does or combines it with his speed AND endurance.

He's not interested.

At the moment he's playing basketball and loving it. I have a high level coach training at PTC who thinks Max could play at a decent level if he wanted to, I reckon he's too short.

So like most 17yo, he doesnt know, he'll finish VCE next year, then we'll see.

He could be a sprinter the way he covers 'the run'

I know what its like though, I had NFI what I was going to do at 17.

I would love him to play football. He would be a revelation at the Draft camp, simply because no one his age lifts as much as he does or combines it with his speed AND endurance.

Mate, that would be great to see.

It would be nice to have footballers become footballers again. (read men)