• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squatted Naked Today (no homo)

PowerBuilder

Squatted Naked Today (no homo)
Source - Bodybuilding.com/forum

So I was using my buddy's home gym today when he wasn't there for leg day. I went completely nude, barefoot, and no gloves or belt (I never use these). He has a mirror on the ceiling as well as the walls that allows me to look up while doing my squats or deads, as well as along the walls. It was amazing!! I could look at my form and correct it as I was lifting. I would really recommend this set up if you have a home gym.
how weird is this. Pretty much an all time low for bb.com

Last edited:
That's true, it could be uncomfortable on deadlifts. Cleans would not be clean. I wouldn't like to think of stone lifts...

I do squat and deadlift bare foot some times.... but not nude lol

So I was using my buddy's home gym today when he wasn't there

That is disturbing, like were did he sit, were did he go in his mates house buck naked.

Oh Hi mate I cruised around your place buck naked today hope you dont mind? !!!! what tha??? how would you all react to that?

Of course if his mate came home while he was squatting, it could be the beginning of a letter to Hot Boys magazine.

"Dear Hot Boys, I never thought this would happen to me, but today I came home to find my buddy squatting naked in my home gym, sweat beading on his bulging muscles, our eyes met and -"

It's all bullsh!t.
Guys on BB.com will post anything just to have a successful thread esp in "The Misc".

I hate that forum, yet there are some very knowledgable guys there, just need to filter through the garbage.

Reminds me of a scene in American Psycho, where said psycho enjoys the company of a couple of prostitutes, but gets off watching himself on all the mirrors whilst flexing his biceps.

Disturbed.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Reminds me of a scene in American Psycho, where said psycho enjoys the company of a couple of prostitutes, but gets off watching himself on all the mirrors whilst flexing his biceps.
AmPsychoFlex1.gif

Disturbed.

Cheers,

Aaron.

i haven't seen that movie, i'm interested now tho lol

its fine to exercise naked (at home) as there isnt much point getting your clothes all sweaty if you dont need to. But there are better ways to say it that don't sound so....homo :p

I remember Peter Jackson advocated nude lifting. First time its fun, after that it loses its appeal.

Probably lost its appeal after getting my schlong caught inbetween the plates on the Lat Pulldown machine.

I reckon there's no better way to training hip hinge action in a deadlift than attaching a bitch pad perpendicular to the middle of the bar and then lifting naked.