• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Referral link added to UserCp

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do you know somebody that might be interested in Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding?You can use the link located in your "UserCp" to refer others to our little corner of the cyberverse. The link includes your unique referral ID so you will be credited for any referrals brought by using the link.

If somebody follows your link to Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding and then registers as a new member your referral count will increase and keep track of how many you have referred to the site!

http://ausbb.com/usercp.php

I was just thinking about 20 mins ago about posting a link on powersports FB page to this forum - he have about 270 odd "friends" /Members on fb and alot of traffic on it - daily uploads of shit by me lol.....could lead to more members for the forum...

If you want me to or if I can then let me know!